Obtaining your card
- You can pick up an Aroi Card at any of our restaurants.
- You can collect stamps at any of our restaurants.
- You will receive one stamp per main meal per person (including take away, lunch menus, evening menus, happy hour menus, promotional menus and student discounts).
- Deliveroo Orders do not qualify for stamps
- No stamps may be collected at the time of purchase of gift vouchers.
- When gift vouchers are redeemed stamps may be collected.
- Once you have collected 4 stamps you can receive a free starter. We will remove the lowest cost starter from your bill.
- Once you have collected 8 stamps you can receive a free main course. We will remove the lowest value main course from your bill. This excludes side dishes such as rice, noodles and vegetables.
- Rewards can be used for take away orders, except for orders placed through Deliveroo.
- There are no cash alternatives for rewards.
- You cannot merge cards to achieve rewards.
- No stamps will be given for reward items.
- These terms are published at nadonthai.co.uk/aroi and are subject to change
- In order to claim your reward we ask for your name and email address. We use this information to inform you of our promotions. You may opt out of these emails at any time from the email we send.
- We do not share any personal details with 3rd